Matcha Tea Scoop
For over 1500 years, the matcha tea scoop, or chashaku, was a valuable utensil used by the Buddhist Monks of Japan and an essential utensil used by the Japanese Tea Ceremony devotees. In tradition, the tea scoop was mainly crafted from bamboo and was pivotal to preparing matcha. It was and still is valued and appreciated for its beauty and function.
Our Fubuki Tea Scoop is made to traditional standards, skillfully hand-crafted from a single piece of bamboo, and gentle heat-moulded in the base producing a gentle curve. The nodule on the handle makes for ease of use.
The tea scoop measures the correct portion needed for each serving—one tea scoop being equal to around one gram of matcha powder.
- authentic tea-ceremony utensil
- made from ethically sourced and eco-friendly bamboo
- measures the correct amount of powder
Tap off excess matcha powder and wipe with a dry cloth. Not suitable for washing.
Orders OVER AUD 100.00 (inc. GST) are shipped within Australia FREE of Charge.
For orders UNDER AUD 100.00 (inc. GST), you may choose between three delivery methods;
1. Standard Shipping - with No Tracking and (delivery between 2 to 8 business days), a flat rate of $5 applies
2. Australia Post Shipping - and Tracking (delivery between 2 to 8 business days), a flat rate of $7 applies
3. Express (delivery between 1 to 4 business days), attracts a $10 charge
Shipping rates are calculated for INTERNATIONAL ORDERS according to the destination address recorded when the order is placed.