Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Could this be the world’s healthiest latte? This matcha recipe is only as good as the organic matcha powder chosen. Our Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte is super creamy, refreshing, calming and requires no fancy barista skills to make. It can be enjoyed either heated or cooled over ice. Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and super-delicious—simply, a perfect treat! Your taste buds will be obsessed!
1½ teaspoons Fubuki Culinary Organic Matcha
1 cup (240ml) almond milk or any milk of choice
1-2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup
- Sift the matcha green tea powder over a mason jar to remove any lumps.
- Add the almond milk and agave/or maple syrup. Cover the jar and shake vigorously for a minute or so, or until the contents are blended.
- Pour into a latte glass, adding ice if required and…ENJOY!
- Double or triple the recipe and store the remaining matcha latte into mason jars for an instant reviver ready for the following day.
- If you don’t have a sifter, add a little water to the matcha powder to form a smooth paste before adding the remaining ingredients.